HOW WE CAN HELP
We're keen to support any projects that focus on local sustainability, using our experience, enthusiasm and know-how. We also have several practical ways of helping to promote, advertise or invite volunteers:
- Contacting our mailing list of people who have expressed interest in Transition Lostwithiel. We can send a message or include a mention in our monthly e-news.
- A monthly column in the Lostwithiel Newsletter, to reach a different group of people who may not be on the Transition Lostwithiel mailing list.
- Public liability insurance for any events run by Transition Lostwithiel
- Part of the Transition Towns network and Transition Cornwall network, these offer great support and may include examples similar projects elsewhere.
- Membership of CoaST, the Cornwall Sustainable Tourism Project. We can post a message to other members asking for a specific item or promoting your project.
- Membership of Scrap Store - take advantage of the interesting and unique materials and products for free. You can download the Scrapstore membership form here.
Have you considered the following?